Gateway Urgent Care Medical Center is a perfect complement to Gateway Medical Center.
Gateway Urgent Care Medical Center in Anaheim is a walk–in urgent care facility located just a few blocks north of our main campus on La Palma Street between Euclid and Harbor.
The Anaheim Urgent Care Center is open seven days a week to serve patients with non-life threatening urgent medical needs.
Anaheim Urgent Care Services
Our combined expertise and experience enables us to provide a complete spectrum of adult, senior and pediatric service in one location. Urgent Care treats a wide variety of common illnesses, injuries and conditions such as:
- Sprains, Strains & Fractures
- Cough & Colds
- Flu & Fever
- Ear Infections & Sore Throat
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Contusions & Abrasions
- Back Pain
- Rashes & Burns
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Allergic Reactions, Bites & Stings
Hours for our Anaheim Urgent Care Location
Gateway Urgent Care offers convenient hours seven days a week for unexpected, non-life threatening illnesses or injuries. No appointment necessary.
- Monday –Friday 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Holidays 9:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Accepted Insurance Plans:
We accept many PPO and POS and private indemnity insurances, and participate in most major IPA’s (Independent Practice Associations) in North Orange County working with health plans such as AETNA, Cigna, Health Net, Secure Horizons, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, TriCare and SCAN to name just a few. We also welcome Medicare, MediCal/CalOptima, MSI and Cash patients. We are affiliated with AppleCare, CareMore, Monarch & Prospect IPA’s.
Map & Directions:
1006 W La Palma Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92801
Phone: (714) 778-3838
Fax: (714) 778-1962
Occupational Center Urgent Care in Anaheim, CA
Gateway is one of the finest occupational centers in the industry today! Our main emphasis is on providing the highest quality treatment to your injured employee, while following strict return to work and cost containment guidelines. Our physicians’ experience in workers’ compensation and our network of highly qualified medical specialist make Gateway Urgent Care in Anaheim the facility of choice.
Our commitment to quality for the industrial community is based on service, communication, cost control and education.
Our Occupational Urgent Care Services in Anaheim
- 24 hour Injury Care
- Physicians on premises 7 days a week
- Complimentary transportation for injuries
- Aggressive return to work and modified duty programs
- Multi-lingual staff
- Orthopedic Specialist
- Physical Therapy
- In-House Radiology and Surgical Suites
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Physical Examinations: Pre-placement, Annual, Executive, Sport Physicals
- Hearing Conservation
- Respiratory Clearance Program
- Onsite Dispensing of Medication
- Complimentary on-site health fair/screenings
- Physician on-site safety tours
Open 24 Hours
*If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.*